Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I want to go home

Of course my period came. I already know deep down inside that it's not going to happen with him. It hurts, because I want us to work..but we aren't. He's just not husband material. Instead he tells me that I need to change!!! I'm trying to work on not blowing up at him, but it's hard when he's not trying to fucking spend time with me.

I have to bitch and ask him to spend time with me. It's such bullshit. I've had enough, I'm not getting what I need from this marriage. He doesn't get it because he's too hard headed to understand. I give and give then he just takes. It's so gosh damn one-sided. I can't take anymore of this, I'm going to crack.

To be honest, I don't care if he mails me divorce papers. I've tried but there's nothing more that I can do. Maybe I just need to stop and watch it end. I'll just go ahead and admit defeat now. I have failed at life, no one is going to want me now. I have nothing going for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment