Friday, December 5, 2014

After 4 years, I have to face SIL I hate.

*Grumble* Grumble*

Just a memory refresher, this is the one who told me that my infertility was nothing and that she "struggled" for 13 months to get her Clomid twins. And then a second oopsie pregnancy a year later. Yeah. That SIL.

She and her lot will be in town staying at the in-laws around my son's 1st birthday. I haven't seen the snooty cow since the end of 2010. Of course I have to bring my son over there for festivities..which we have it worked out he can be over there Saturday. This means I must put on a fake smile and sit on my hands so I don't hit her in the face.

Truth be told, I don't even feel like going to the in laws on that Saturday. Cowbag SIL being there makes it even worse. Ugh. God give me strength that day.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep laughing over how much more good looking your child is, over hers. :P How much better your postpartum body is. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek. Saturday as in just gone or just coming up?

    ReplyDelete