Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another niece, Yay!....NOT!

So the bitch had her baby. Yes another mouth that they can hardly afford to feed. Her poor parents won't be able to retire until their late 60s since they have to support their family. The baby has a redundant name, whatever as long as she didn't steal my choices. She also has 2 middle names, which I don't understand because they're not Mexican. Dumb.

I found this out because I logged onto FB and saw the announcements on my in-laws page. Like anyone cares. Then some lovely pictures of the hellish looking mother and one that knifed my heart was of my BIL sitting cuddling his new daughter. All of those pictures were painful to look at, because I kept thinking that should've been us. Will that ever be me? Sadly, I can't even picture myself holding a baby that's apparently mine. So very sad.

Thankfully, I won't ever have to see the child or the stupid bitch for that matter. I'm not participating in any holidays where LOs will be around until I'm pregnant. I don't need to be even more sad and depressed, when I'm feeling like shit on a daily basis.

The hardest part is being stuck. Knowing that we have a chance to conceive naturally, but wondering if we're wasting out time waiting. And the part about not having any funds for IVF.

I've lost hope, there's none left. This is the hardest pill to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment