Friday, March 23, 2012

Where am I at?

I had the lap and hystero at the beginning of Feb just in time for that next cycle. Unfortunately, the cycle after the surgery was a fail and I'm still not pregnant. Such a surprise. In the middle of the 2WW seeing if I got lucky after this month. If not then I give it 4 more months then try out the shot the gyno suggested.

After that, the only option I have is to save for IUIs and if we get there IVF. Which I don't even know if it's possible. Maybe after I get a job and his stupid ass loans get paid off.

I'm just so freaking tired of living like this. I wish I could either A. seriously move on, or B. get freaking pregnant!!! I can't take another cruel year, I'm seriously going to end up in the nut ward.

He's marked as undeplolyable because of his back which they're not going to fix so we risk him getting kicked out of the Army and us living with his parents being broke. Then I can kiss being a mother goodbye. I hope the hell that doesn't happen because I will really be in the nut ward, I'll have given up on everything.

So many potential bad things can happen and I'm scared of them happening because I don't have the greatest luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment