Monday, February 14, 2011

Here I am again in this never ending cycle!

Where am I at in my current situation? Well I've come to terms with IVF may be the answer, my husband is slowly coming around. For the time being I have kind of given up on trying, a little sick of being disappointed but more or less not trying as hard. I didn't even buy ovulation tests for this last time.

My husband isn't deploying in March, we now are bought a little more 2-3 more months. I'm taking this as some sort of sign that positivity(pregnancy) is going to come our way. Trying to relax and take the pressure off as much as I can. With all that being said, today is the 29th day of my cycle meaning my period is supposed to start tomorrow. Lately my period has been coming at least 2-3 earlier. Pregnancy signs include really heavy breasts, even sensitive nipples, and some nausea. I'm not over thinking my body this time either. So again I'm in the situation like I've been in so many times before, hoping that this time will be it. Maybe this time it will take. I hate how I get my hopes up but I can't help it. Come on, it's got to be it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment