Friday, May 11, 2012

I am so sick of all the bumps!

Why can't I get pregnant? Will I ever get pregnant? I wish someone can answer these questions for me. :(

Yesterday, I was at work and cornered by these pregnant women bitching about their OBs and how sick they were blah, blah. Just shut up and take your conversation elsewhere. Nothing like whining about your pregnancy in front of the infertile! Shoot me now.

I just can't comprehend how couples are already pregnant with their 2nd in a matter of a few months when I'm still on my first. Most likely everyone will complete their families before I even get enough money saved for a couple rounds of IVF. It's just not fair.

How can the woman caught on video beating her helpless infant call herself a mother??? Why isn't she infertile? You're telling me that she was "meant" to have a baby? Come the fuck on!

Ugh, Sunday is another Mother's Day passed without me getting to participate. Fuck Mother's Day. I get to work and hear the customers tell  me, "Happy Mother's Day, if you're a mother". I'm going to tell them I'm not due to infertility and watch them squirm.

Month 4 after lap, around ovulation time. Yesterday I had a major migraine and we didn't have sex. DH also had to go to work at 3am. Hopefully, I didn't ovulate yesterday. Screw those ovulation sticks, they don't work. Maybe we'll get it on today. Then again sex isn't getting me a baby, so my efforts are probably pointless this month too. When is it time to call it quits?

No comments:

Post a Comment