Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Erm, shouldn't we have dinner before you put your hand up my vagina?

I can't resist this. A bit of shocking TMI warning.

As we've moved and in the third trimester, I'm at a new OB clinic. They want me to meet all of them, as they aren't sure which one will be delivering my son. I feel like a flag being passed around! The first one was fantastic and the second one gave me a check but was gentle. However, this third female OB jabbed her whole hand up there what felt like 10 minutes! Christ, woman!! I wanted to scream at her to get her arm out of my twat!

I left walking like a penguin, afraid my baby is going to fall out. Poor thing, just got jabbed and prodded. Few more weeks and the wee one can come out.

2 comments:

  1. I must say, I found that the female RE and OB I've seen are probably the least gentle. Which is funny cause they have those parts!

    So close to being done! Awww, can't wait to see pictures of this little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for your next update and wondering if we would be broken in gently....nope, straight in with the vaginal violation ;)

    ReplyDelete