Thursday, October 31, 2013

Last post for a little while

I've got a long list of things to accomplish before my wee one gets here. If he does happen to arrive earlier than expected, then I'm royally screwed. *face palm*

I know it is all I ever wanted and wished for, however I'm incredibly nervous to become a mother. Childcare courses in school, babysitting, nothing prepares you for what is to come. Infertility only prepared me to expect the unfavorable outcome. Hopefully, I will be a good mother. Although my husband seems to believe our son will end up living in a bubble, I will be so overprotective. Can you blame me? It took quite a while and a lot of tears shed to achieve him, excuse me for being a little overbearing!

Also, today my husband will be moving me up to my father's house while he finishes the discharge. He will be moved up North with me, before Thanksgiving. I feel rather guilty of leaving him to deal with the move, then again he should be fine. The military has movers that pack up your items and move them to your next destination. Note, I've already taken the liberty of packing my clothing and undergarments. I cannot stand the thought of strangers packing my knicker drawer. The catch is we will be without our bed for a week, and have to stay at his parents on an uncomfortable mattress in the guest room. I guess we all have to make sacrifices.

That is all for now. Time to end this chapter in the South and as an Army wife.




2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the move Jax, everything will go great! Of course you'll be a good Mum, I'm sure I'll be just as terrified when my time comes, but I'm a firm believer that once it does everything will fall into place. <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your new chapter! :) I am impatiently awaiting your return.

    ReplyDelete