Sunday, March 9, 2014

My in-laws are great! Said no one, ever.

Ok maybe some people have fantastic in laws, but I don't know of any.

Last night we had our weekly visit to in laws of where they like us to stay for all hours. In which I don't agree as my son has a bed time, otherwise he gets very displeased and screams if he doesn't get placed in his cot for the night. MIL had some quips, of course. She remarked on how we only brought one bottle. Sorry, your grandson isn't old enough to stay out all day...and you don't put him to bed. It's my call. Then, she made another comment on how he needs to learn to eat with spoon. She had asked me about how trying rice cereal, and I told her he had through a special bottle. It didn't agree with him. Woman, do shut up! I will do what works for us. I'm surprised that's all the snide remarks she had for me; I suppose I should count myself lucky.

SIL (I like) and her lot are coming over from Italy for a funeral on Monday. This is the one that is pregnant yet again. She has a serious issue with taking her BC. If only it were that easy for some.
Anyways, Infertile Ingrid isn't looking forward to her appearance. It doesn't hurt as much as before, but I'm still a little jealous.

1 comment:

  1. They seem to forget that it's not their child. I've had to set boundaries with my own father. I tell ya...

    ReplyDelete