Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sorry, still don't care about pregnancy announcements!

Actually, I only care about a select few ladies' BFPs. Every other fertile bitch? No.

I get a text from former workmate who decides to tell me her sister (also former workmate) and another young workmate is expecting. Her sister is an Army wife, so it's to be expected. They happen to be baby making factories. Just not me. The other workmate has unfortunately become a teenage mother and will have to put her plans of uni on hold. Darling, you only had a year left before uni!!! Twat.

What I'm not understanding, is why I am getting this pregnancy news from an indirect source?!! If I wanted am update on their lives, I would get it straight from the horse's mouth! Urrghhh.

The pregnancy announcements still hurt. A little less than before, but they're still annoying.

1 comment: