Saturday, May 3, 2014

Welcome back party canceled!

I am just so upset. I was really looking forward to it.

Bahahaha, yeah right.

I guessing they canceled it, as people probably weren't going to attend.

They're the type of people who only ring you when they want something, other than our son being born we never hear from them. Well, my husband's brother rings and asks if my husband is available to drive one of their vehicles back to Indiana. It's a very long drive and takes a couple of days. SIL is flying back with the children. Which makes no sense to me, as the kids are 4 and 2, so driving back wouldn't be a big deal. She's just lazy.

Husband said no, as we have a wedding to attend. In which I told him, he wasn't doing it anyways. So his brother asked the other 2 brothers. Who's going to foot the bill for flying out there, gas, and hotel accommodations as it is a 26hr drive?! There's no way in hell we were going to cough up for it. Her parents are constantly flying out there every month,  I don't see why one of them doesn't drive their other car. Ridiculous. Just tow the damn thing behind the moving truck.

So glad they're living in Indiana , as we won't have to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment