Saturday, December 17, 2011

Another rant about my husband and infertility(shocker!)

So I call my mother to talk about if I look good in the color red, then the convo steers to if I know a certain girl from school that of course is pregnant. I tell her I vaguely know her and deleted her from FB since she's pregnant. It's my FB, I can choose who I can keep and delete off my friend's list.

Then my lovely mother proceeds to tell me I need to get past it. Really, because you know what it's like to struggle with infertility? Please advise me, NOT! I got irritated and told her that because she didn't struggle with infertility she has no clue how hard it is to see those announcements. Then my ignorant husband chimes in (while I'm still on the phone) with that's what I've been saying. STFU! Rude, much? So I dismiss him since I'm still on the damn phone.

Finish the convo and get off the phone to tell my husband I don't need his fucking comments. Then he has the nerve to get pissy with me? Are you fucking kidding me???!! You're the one interrupting my fucking phone call!! You know jack shit about infertility other than what I tell you (I highly doubt you listen) and don't pay attention to me when I'm crying about infertility. He doesn't care that I am depressed and have anxiety over it. He's the least bit supportive!!!!

So we get into this screaming match..then he tells me my mother was trying to advise me. Why the fuck would I take advice from a woman who knows jack shit about infertility???!!

Pretty fucking pissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment