Friday, December 17, 2010

A little background about me

I'm 26 years old, happily married to my 31 year old husband. We're a military couple on the rocky, bumpy road of trying to conceive. I know you're thinking military couple, we should be toting around 2+ kids, right? We have had unprotected sex for over 9 months now, the last 4 we have been actually trying for a baby. Until recently, I found out that I wasn't putting enough effort into it and totally missing my fertility window. So this last month, with more tools in my belt and resources to tap into (fertilityfriend.com) I have managed to climb into that fertility window this month. I have a 29 day cycle and am supposed to have my period Dec. 24th. However, my Christmas wish is that it doesn't come and I can finally have that round belly I've been wanting for the past 2 years.

As you know the bad thing about being in the military is that time is against me. My husband was supposed to be deploying in Feb, although we don't think that's going to happen due to military reasons, I'm praying that I have a little more time to get pregnant before he leaves. I couldn't bear going through a whole year of not trying, and a new wave of pregnant girls again. So thus begins my blog of trying to conceive..a way to vent and get my story off my chest...

No comments:

Post a Comment