Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rosy, no not Santa came to town.

What happens today? Oh yes, my period comes a whole 2 days early lucky me. In fact, I started spotting last night..I was hoping it was just my imagination that a swipe of blood was staring me back in the face. Just kept staring at the tissue, thinking I was in a nightmare. Someone shake me and wake me up. Too bad it's reality. I have failed to get pregnant yet again.

I really don't understand, I've done everything right this month but nothing. Where did I mess up? I don't think I left any room for error. Maybe it was the fact I was stressing out. I read that stress is the number 1 reason woman have trouble conceiving is stress. Well what about those stressballs that have like 2 kids? Whatever. I mean I know it's not instant, but if you've done everything right, where did I go wrong? Is it trial and error? Hit or miss?

Well 2 more months and I can get on Clomid..then my odds increase by 40%. I'm not taking this one as hard as last month's...and the fact that last month I was 5 days late. There's always next month, and this time I will leave no room for any minor error.

No comments:

Post a Comment