Sunday, December 19, 2010

What is it, Day 5?

I have been doing pretty well today not obsessing over the fact I'm not pregnant just yet. Suppose it's due to the fact I've been busy packing our closet to get ready to travel to Saint Louis for the holidays.

Today I've been peeing up a storm..and  I have barely drank anything. Sometimes it's a steady stream, other times it's a trickle of tinkle. Feeling really bloated, with my lower back aching too. That's uncommon for me before my period. My husband noticed I'm really warm, and some nights I can't sleep with the covers on I'm burning up so bad. My temp has stayed consistently high, hoping it doesn't drop anytime soon. It's been fluctuating between 97.50-98.10. Other than just being totally aware of my body, I've been keeping calm...still a little anxious though. I don't get that feeling my period is on it's way either.

Still praying every night and crossing my fingers for a Christmas miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment