Friday, May 20, 2011

Where can I locate the off switch for my mind?

Never have done 2 posts in 1 day...First time for everything.

We made up, he actually took the time and brain power to compose a list of compromises for me. I was extremely baffled that he really cared. Actions say a lot, and well he doesn't put forth action. It's now taped to the fridge.

But hey, I hear if you can survive the first 2 years of marriage that it will withstand a lot in the future and get better in time. Maybe that's why God hasn't given me a pregnancy, due to the troubles we're facing. Well guess what God, we're trying and no one's perfect. What I do know is that my husband and I will make truly wonderful parents. I'm going to keep on trying up until his deployment, and if you can't bless me with a pregnancy by then...then I'll have to resort to science to get what I need. Sorry, I'm not going against your nature. It's just something I have to do, to satisfy my burning desire to be a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment