Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's just NOT in my cards..

Of course my period comes, shocker! But then I just got the news that my sister-in-law is expecting. Greaatttt. Couldn't have waited till I got pregnant?? But they say it was unplanned. She still could have gotten on birth control, just because you don't ovulate every month doesn't mean you're fucking sterile. I'm just so glad that God can bless them 3 times, but nothing for me. Thank you.

I know it's not her fault but I'm hurt and upset...it's going to be another thorn in my side seeing another bump especially around the holidays. (She's due in Jan) Not only will my husband be deployed again, but I'm surely not going to be pregnant by then...Instead we'll be saving for IVF. I'm not going to able to be around her for the holidays. Watch my other sister-in-law get knocked up when her husband comes back from deployment. Then it will be 3, 2, and me still with 0.

Maybe I should just save myself the agony and get my tubes tied. Go ahead and be one of those, career oriented women..making tons of $ to replace the fact that I'm not able to achieve motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment