Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Even my Easter dinner was fertile!!

Yeah so fish eggs are a delicacy...but I was utterly disgusted when I cracked open my lobster to see she was pregnant! Oh the mockery. *Face palm*. How she even had room for all those eggs is beyond me. Even my food is fertile! Grr.

My mocking of infertility continued last week with the new pregnant cow (the one that claims she's infertile despite the fact she has 4 other children and did no testing) moaning about how she cannot get comfortable at night. I just rolled my eyes and didn't even respond. Then she keeps on rubbing her barely there 3 month bump every chance she gets. *Rolls eyes some more*. She's already an idiot in the first place, but has "pregnancy brain" which makes it even worse. I may not make it the whole month working at that shithole. At least I'm hoping I won't have to.

And of  course infertility is serving another punch in the face with a late AF. Like clockwork, she was supposed to come Thursday and I bleed for 5 days. Nothing, except for cramps on and off! I never have cramps past day 2, so this is really pissing me off. I know I didn't ovulate late either, and there has been no stresss. I'm not bothering testing because it will be a BFN; I'll just wait until the cunt decides to arrive.

4 comments:

  1. Lobster made me smile, cow made me groan, late AF makes me annoyed for you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pregnant prawn in my paella while we were on honeymoon, smug cow.

    Use of the word 'cunt' made me giggle like a naughty school girl. Bravo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn overly fertile seafood. Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever come across pregnant food before!

    Agree with Steph, love the use of the word cunt!!

    ReplyDelete