Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I wish I didn't feel anything.

I wish that I didn't have any emotions, if that makes sense. I'm just tired of feeling sad and down in the dumps all the time.

Brought myself to congratulate my SIL on her pregnancy. Of course she didn't acknowledge the fact that we're struggling with ttc, she just basked in her glory. Which makes me more in favor of deleting her from my FB..I don't feel like seeing pregnancy related statuses, bump, or ultrasound pics. It will just make me feel even worse about my situation..Out of sight, out of mind. Just what I have to do to keep my sanity and to keep moving forward.

Not only am I going to have the weight of my husband's deployment on my shoulders, but that means the end of trying naturally and one step closer to IVF..I just didn't need this right now. I keep telling myself it's just a nightmare. An ongoing one at that.

What did I ever do to deserve this? Please someone tell me. I just don't understand how people like Casey Anthony or that woman who microwaved her baby can be mothers but I can't??

No comments:

Post a Comment