Sunday, June 16, 2013

Just another day.

Like me on Mother's Day, my DH just feels like this is another day. I asked him if he wanted to go somewhere for dinner, or want anything in particular. Nope. Works for me. Maybe next year we'll feel how we're supposed to on those days. I'm assuming there is a certain sentimental feeling you have on those days? I don't know.

I've bought a few baby items since the pregnancy, high chair (which I got a fab deal on), carseat, breast feeding pillow, and mother has bought some stuff as well. Mainly stuff that is gender neutral. Well since hearing the heartbeat twice now, and I know that's not a foolproof method to tell, I'm convinced we're having a girl. Other signs point to a girl as well. Gosh I'm still looking into "signs" even during pregnancy!! So I caved and bought some girl bibs for sale at a steal. Silly, I know....but I couldn't pass up the deal (they're the waterproof ones) and there's no time limit on returning them in case I have a boy.

I don't care what I'm having....I just want the baby to be healthy. I'm really nervous about that, because I was using my acne medicine (oral and topical) during the 5 weeks I had no idea I was pregnant. And I had about half a pitcher one weekend of a mixed drink containing Malibu Rum. In which I do feel incredibly guilty for, but I had no clue.

1 comment:

  1. We just overthink things. Imagine what normal women do when they don't know they're pregnant!!!!

    I want pictures of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete