Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Someone ban me from Internet shopping!

First things first, the OB gave me a prescription for three little magic pills for my yeast infection. Hallelujah! I only had a minor itch this evening...rather than wanting to take a back scratcher to my vulva.

Few posts ago, I bought some gender specific bibs. No big deal, as I can take them back if the baby is a boy. However, I just feel like I'm having a girl. The OB also thinks it's a girl with the high heart rate. It's been taking at different times and has been over 160. My issue is, I'm really targeting the pink items, when I'm not even 100 percent sure!

I was hovering over the order button today on some sleep sacks that were at a very good deal. Half in my cart were gender neutral and the rest were pink. The only problem is they're non refundable, because they're sold on a discount website. Then I think no big deal, I could always mail them to friends who wind up having a girl. ;) I don't know what to do! Maybe I should just make my best mate take my iPad, Crapberry, and MacBook so I cannot Internet shop. It may be intervention time. Lol.

3 comments:

  1. Or if its a boy just dress him in pink, he'll be too young to ever remember it and its the twenty first century, aren't grown men wearing pink shirts these days ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Steph!

    If you ever watched the show "Friends", remember the episode with Ross's pink shirt? The color was "salmon".

    Hehe, had to find the clip

    http://youtu.be/on_D7-l7GTw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao, I remember that episode. I believe real men wear pink and even purple! Eh, if I have a boy and later in life he decides he's homosexual...I'm alright with that too. But I'll wonder if I contributed to that factor. Lol.

    ReplyDelete