Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bitchy cow once again

I'm guessing it's a mixture of hormones and being anxious, is what is causing the snappy cow in me to come out. That and my husband has been snappy lately due to his lack of sleep. If only he would cut out the caffeine before bed and playing of his stupid computer games, he'd probably get a better nights sleep. He also has the option of taking sleeping pills, which do tend to work. Not my problem.

Although I will miss him dearly, perhaps this 25ish days apart will really help our marriage. I've got enough stress in dealing with final preparations for our son, and he has enough on his plate in finalizing his medical discharge, also our move. If I were to deal with both stresses, I would either go mad or in early labour. I certainly cannot allow that to happen. DH better put his big boy trousers on!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, I've heard this happens as the end nears. I hope things get better. Sometimes having them out of the way makes us more effective in preparing things, lol.

    Can't believe it's almost here! I swear pregnancy goes by in a blink!

    ReplyDelete