Thursday, March 7, 2013

Horoscopes

I don't know about those things. At times it's spot on and other times it is a load of shit.

I was checking my yearly for Sagittarius on yahoo and it is eerily right. It says there will be change and that I need to let go of things to allow more change. The only change I have going on isn't the least bit positive. Also that I will receive some money, referring to the severance pay we're going to receive. And that I can ask the earth angels for anything I need and will be surprised what they will help me with. Oh really now? Where were the earth angels last year when I needed them?!

I don't know. I'm a realist who doesn't believe in supernatural phenomena, but it is rather coincidental thus far.

1 comment:

  1. "I don't know. I'm a realist who doesn't believe in supernatural phenomena, but it is rather coincidental thus far." You sound like me when I was reading my fortune cookie slips, haha. I think we all try to find something in anything. Just habit.

    As always, thinking about you everyday.

    ReplyDelete