Saturday, March 16, 2013

My naughty little past

As per request...

It all started back in early uni days in 2007. I had called off the engagement to my psycho ex and remained a free woman. Of course being 21-22, in uni, me and my lady friends frequented the bar/club scene. Night after night I would watch mediocre looking men in tight Ed Hardy shirts with pit stains, hit on my friends. Sometimes my friends were buzzed and other times they were pissed. These guys would chat them up one side and down the other. Before last call, my mate would be telling me she's going home with this Ashton Kutcher wannabe and to ring her tomorrow. I watched as they would get into friends with benefits, one night stands and mope about when it ended.

Why were they upset over these average looking guys? How on earth did they snag my sober, pretty mate who has high standards and they were left sad when everything was said and done?

The next night at the club I pulled out a top that was held together by only boob tape, tight jeans, heels, and my hair wavy. My scantily clad ensemble got me free drinks, and a few numbers. Some guys wanted to leave that night, and I declined. I'll call you. The next week I contacted a sexy DJ, met once for sex is in his downstairs movie theater and snuck out in the morning. He kept texting me the next few days, until I told him I wasn't interested. I would do this every weekend, snapping up hot men and having sex with them then ditching them. If they were decent in the sack, they got to enter round 2. This went on for some time until I met the firefighter.

We had passionate sex as opposed to the emotionless (yet still fun) sex I was having with other men. I felt like we played out dirty romance novels all over my flat. It also helped he was erm, well endowed. Unfortunately, we had only had time for one go as I was moving back near my parents. We kept in contact for a while, and then it finally fizzled out when I started back up again with the fun sex.

In all honesty, I know it wasn't exactly classy of me to engage in such behavior...but I wanted to know what it was like on the other side and why exactly men do it. It became fun and rather addicting after a while, completely changing my perspective on sex and relationships. Somehow it was easier to have mindless, spontaneous sex than to engage in relationship that may or may not last. I also did it to see what sort of reaction I would get from my female and male mates. My female mates were interested in my tricks and one of my male mates (actually a best mate) looked down on me for it. Then I reminded him it's not any different than him snapping up a woman for fun.

Like anything it was fun while it lasted.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I totally see a harlequin romance within that firefighter story with the end finding you realizing that your love now, was really the right man for you and the firefighter was just a learning experience.

    You would just enter his apartment, legs tightly around him, tossing your shirt off as he try to unclasp your bra with one hand while locking the door with the other. The bed room was calling your name......

    Whew, I'm not supposed to get aroused in this TWW.

    ;)
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was typing this, I had to edit a lot of it when it came to the romp with the firefighter. Lets just say it was all day and everywhere in my flat. Although the romp with the DJ was good. I had never did it in someone's personal movie theater while Iron Man was playing. Those were the good days when sex was fun and passionate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he call you Pepper in a sexy voice?

    Okay, I'll stop now.....maybe

    :D

    Time to take things into your own hands. My nurse's prescription for this weekend: play out a fantasy in your bedroom with your husband. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buffy....lmao. It's fun to talk about old sex stories. :)

    ReplyDelete