Friday, March 8, 2013

Meet Darcy.


This is my new mate Darcy. Darcy comes as a limited edition from Nordstrom, made by Rebecca Minkoff. A lot of women wanted to bring home Darcy, but she's choosey of where she lives. She's  got a little wild side with the tassels, but manages to stay prim and proper with her satchel structure, and gold hardware. I love her! Sounds as if she's my lesbian lover, lol.

 I did take a picture with my iPad but couldn't figure out how to get it on my blog.

Seriously, I don't know why designers name their handbags after people. I wouldn't want a handbag named after an ex or a girl I can't stand. You'd never catch me toting a Paul or an Amanda around.
Those handbags would most likely made of faux leather and look all around cheap. Yuck.



1 comment:

  1. Can't see a pic :( but found a link:
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rebecca-minkoff-darcy-leather-satchel-nordstrom-exclusive/3455193

    Hot dog that's a sexy purse! Omg, I love the long handle and tassels. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete