Monday, March 18, 2013

Test results (not on the POS kind)....

This is on my endocrine and digestive system test.....drumroll please.....

I got an 87% making it a "B". I'm pretty pleased with the results, as I thought it would be much worse. Phew! Next section is cardiovascular, which doesn't appear to be too daunting. I still have room to ace this course, so we shall see.

No other news, infertility wise, I seem to not care. Over time I seem to have become more numb; maybe I'll even get to the point of where it doesn't hurt emotionally anymore. Though if that time does come, I picture myself in a granny looking sweater over a medical gown, with a blank stare, and drool in the corner of my mouth...in the nutter ward. At least I won't have to look at procreation anymore. Lol.


1 comment:

  1. Well done you, smarty pants! I think the drooling granny look is underrated. x

    ReplyDelete