Friday, March 22, 2013

Sayings and comments that have been lies all along.

Not too much going on in my world. Infertility can fuck off, as usual. Uni is good, less than 50 days left. I will be handing in my notice at work next month. They can join IF in fucking off. Hehe. And there's that up and coming move. Ugh, that's managed not to make the mental list lately. We'll just leave that off for now.

The worst thing that had happened all week is I accidentally scrapped the raw divot, (where my mole used to be) on my back with my bra. You talk about physical pain, this was a 10 for sure on the pain scale!!!

Lately, I've been thinking of sayings I've heard, even comments throughout my life that are actually false.

1. You have to work really hard to get what you want. False. You can strive towards goals, but lets face it shit happens in life, there's obstacles you cannot control. All you can do is give it your best shot.

2.  Karma will come back around. Pfft, I've been waiting on karma to come back around for my SIL.  Is karma going to appear centuries later?

3. "I got pregnant from a one night stand". No bitch, you didn't. I know once your AF is over you're itching to hop on the next good looking wanker you see. You don't ovulate directly after AF.

4. Good things happen to those who wait. FALSE! Bad things happen to good people (who wait a long time for disappointment) and bad people get everything handed to them.

Who the hell comes up with these sayings anyways?!

1 comment:

  1. "What's meant to be will be" is another saying that pisses me off. What is that even meant to mean?!! Xx

    ReplyDelete