Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hemmarhoid talk at the dinner table

It's certainly been entertaining, I will say that. From my 3year old niece weeing in the garden, then throwing a tantrum she wanted to poo out there as well (SIL scolded her and dragged her to the toilet) to MIL bringing up my hemmarhoids at the dinner table. That is not proper dinner time conversation!

I suppose she saw my rhoid wipes in the loo. Then went on about how she had external rhoids with the twins and couldn't walk normal. I got a lovely image in my head, thank you MIL.

Thankfully, they've been nice about my pregnancy. I'm surprised there's been no, "I told you so, it will happen when it happens" comments. Although MIL asked if I was carrying twins. Everyone else told me I'm spot on for 17 weeks. I am not the size of a house just yet!

Not a dull moment with the in-laws.

1 comment: