Friday, February 15, 2013

No infertiles allowed; Mother'sClub

Note: I do have friends who have children and I know they would never conduct themselves in this way. This is about the smug mothers.

I've notice when I'm out in the grocery market, that they don't bat an eyelash when they nearly mow you down with their shopping trolley. Of course it's because they have an overflowing trolley with children and grocery items. They can't see! 

This one smug mother threw me a filthy look, because I walked down the stairs as they (her, her husband, and children) were entering the doorway causing her to move aside with her twins. Tough shit, I was on the stairs first. 

Then there's the mothers that cut you off with their pram while you're walking on the same path. I didn't know you had priority over me since you have a child! Excuse my infertile ass! 

I cannot understand why some of these mothers expect other women, especially childless ones, to get out of their way, and don't take the last milk carton because they need it more. Being a mother doesn't make you better than me, and sure as hell doesn't make you some sort of VIP. 

Rant over.

On a positive note, I had Mexican food for lunch and a large margarita. It was fantastic, all at 12:30 pm too. I know I like to take a walk on the wild side every now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment