Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's an in-law kind of weekend

SIL (I like) is having their going away party this weekend, before her and the children (2) fly to Italy to reside for the next 2 years. It won't be some showy party, but just a mild amount of people. Mainly in-laws family, friends, and her husband's family.

I'm not really looking forward to it, because I will have to mingle with people asking me questions about my pregnancy. Although I'm used to the pregnancy, I still don't feel comfortable talking to others about it. I feel it's none of their business. There's just no need to go on and on about OB's, doctor appointments, discharge, or even listen to their exaggerated C-section story. I'd like to privately enjoy this moment, since I'm very lucky to be experiencing it, with my husband and family.

Hopefully, I survive the weekend with 2 families....that aren't particularly fond of one another. Hehe

1 comment: