Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Organic people, hippies.

Now, I do love some organic foods and products. I like Aveda Natural Alternatives, Burt's Bees, Jason, Seventh Generation to name a few. But I don't fully invest myself in that organic lifestyle. Number one it's too expensive, and two I cannot pull off the Boho chic look.

With that being said, I don't know what on earth is the organic mother's problem. I always thought they were friendly, literally down to earth people. Wrong!

You know the women who frown at strollers because they like to carry their babies like they're Native Americans, cloth diaper, and strictly breast feed till their children are in secondary school. They also don't believe in waxing services. I suppose their husbands get off on their bushy eyebrows and hairy upper lip. Yes, Tarquin's mother. But yet they still maintain a snooty, "I am better than you because, I am green" attitude. Yeah well I like the convenience of throw away tampons, toilet roll, I don't have to do laundry daily...and my washer doesn't smell like poo! Put that in your hash pipe and choke on it!

Note: I came across some reuseable, cloth menstrual pads the other day in one of those crazy organic shops. They hardly looked absorbent and would maybe suffice at the end of the cycle. Certainly not for those with a heavy flow! Who the hell wants to do more laundry anyways? Now running up the water and electric bill, is hardly eco-friendly.


2 comments: