Monday, August 5, 2013

Is it almost time?

I'm nervous. Besides my husband (he's the last one), another soldier just got processed medically out of the Army. I have a feeling he is next.

I'm losing my marbles, because I have not finished buying everything for our new addition. We still have the pram-pushchair and some little items. The little items aren't a big deal, but I at least want the pram-pushchair bought before he gets released and while I am still working. If the truck wouldn't have broke down and we didn't shell out body parts to pay for it, I'd already have my pram! It also doesn't help they've chopped my hours, and that we're having to spend extra money in petrol to see SIL and kids before they move to Italy.

Hopefully I can buy another month....and really pinch my earnings.

Note: I'm really not trying to have a woah as me moment here. I know people have it much worse than I do. We'll manage to get everything in order ahead of time. I'm that type of person who becomes unhinged if I'm not prepared. More or less just airing my thoughts, as I have no one to talk to about this.

1 comment:

  1. I completley understand!
    B has had to cut down his hours on his second job now (as I'm not working) and we are feeling the strain already.
    Try not to worry! Things always have a way of working themselves out. xxx

    ReplyDelete