Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Impromptu baby shower and I wish to choke my husband

Last year, my husband had to make a trip to Missouri to renew our tags on our license plates. Since the bank lost our title and claimed to have sent it to an old address, we could not get Kentucky plates. Apparently, you have to go thru this paperwork process to get a replacement. I told my husband he needed to get it done. A year later, what do we have to do again? Yes, that's right. I get to make another trip and waste petrol to repeat the same mistake from last year. Ughhhhh. I bitched him out and told while we were there, he's to get this paperwork done. Hopefully this time he has learned hits lesson!

We were supposed to have a work party for all of us that are quitting the print shop, but it turned into a secret baby shower for me. They really shouldn't have, as I already have a lot of stuff. It was nice with some traditional baby shower decor, games that actually were thought provoking word games rather than sniff this "shit" and identify the chocolates, food, and gifts. I started to tear up as I walked in, since it was really very nice of them to go through all this trouble.

It also made me realize that this is reality and not the dream I think I've been living for the past 7 months.

2 comments:

  1. There's a game called sniff this "shit"? Ewww.

    It's really! Enjoy your last 2 months and revel in it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They take a disposable nappy and melt chocolate bars in it, to resemble poo, and you have to identify what candy bars it consists of. Everyone was too disgusted to taste it, so they sniffed it. Lol. It's a disturbing game!

    ReplyDelete