Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just a mere common cold. No big deal, right?

Wow, they weren't joking when they said a pregnant woman's immune system is complete crap. My WBCs just laid down and let the virus take over! I can't even take any Sudafed, or the lesser phenylephrine. Normally I'd be able to function properly but I've barely moved from my sofa all day. Except to pee incessantly, of course.

I was supposed to work today, but I had to call in. There was no way I could make it through a whole shift without sneezing my head off or build a mountain of used tissues.

I knew my head supervisor would be pissy, as he texted me to pick up this empty box I asked them to save me by Thursday. In which I do not work again until Friday, so why would I drag my poorly arse in there just to pick up a box? It can sit there one more day; it isn't in the way! Petty arse wanker. I didn't even bother texting back, as it would be a quite bitchy response. Don't tell me what I'm going to do on my days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment