Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby, baby, baby on the brain!

Geez I wish I could get my mind off of babies, pregnancy, and ttc. I feel like I'm slowly going mad.
Maybe that's part of the 2 week wait. However, it's usually not this bad. I'm a bit more relaxed and slightly anxious. Lately, I'm just having trouble focusing on other matters at hand. Then again, I think it's because everything is being dropped on me at once. He's deploying at the latest Sept. 10th; earliest end of July, if he fails. I need to go next month and see about school, but I don't want to start till the week of the 10th because I'm going to be ovulating before he leaves. Maybe I can drive down specifically to get it on that day??

I also know that this IVF is becoming a reality for me. At first, I thought it was something that we would never have to do, still denied it after I got the results of his SA..Now in the next 3 months, it's very real and scary. But I have a year to prepare myself. Not to mention another year of my biological time clock ticking and another birthday passing me up. That's going to be the worst. Maybe I'll buy myself something really nice for my birthday, like a nice new purse. More of a pity materialistic present for what I really want.

Well I feel like this is my month, then again I have very little hope. Not much signs pointing to pregnancy except for my face isn't horribly broke out, boobs feel a bit heavy (but I'm probably imagining that), and a little nausea. I guess I'll wait out the next 4 days and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment