Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Note about school

I see that I won't be able to place into dental assisting until Jan 30th, I take a test..then it's a selective admissions in which they don't take just anyone. Shit. The last time I was in college was freaking 08'!! Most of my brain power has been left behind in that year. I don't know what to do, I guess I'll still take classes this fall..then just take the test. Or maybe just start pre-reqs for something like a medical assistant then decide from there. I don't want to do nursing, everyone does that. Why the hell do they have the test in Jan? Why not have it over the dam summer? Because you're holding those people back who want to get in the program from pursing their back-up plan!!!

I guess if I get pregnant, I'll still go ahead and go for like medical assistant; then see how far I can get on that. Or even if they offer online courses, that will work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment