Monday, June 20, 2011

One more week to go and husband's deployment in the very near future.

Already have 1 week of my TWW down. I must say it went pretty fast.

As my period isn't far off..hopefully it is another 9 months away, I'm still not looking forward to discussing the Sarah issue. The more I think about it, the angrier I get. I don't need that right now. Really, I'm just ready to go home, tell them my version, and get on with my life. Then I won't have to deal with it till the holidays.

Husband told me Saturday that he's slotted to deploy Sept. 10. If he fails his tests next month it will be much sooner. So I have about 2-3 more chances to get pregnant.  I don't want him to go because I still want to keep on trying naturally, but then again I can start saving $ for IUI or IVF. Plus, there's also that worry what if something happens to him? God forbid. It's going to suck waiting another year for a baby when I've been desperately wanting one for the past 2 years.

I really need a miracle. Just going to stay focused on the goal at hand, and try to be as positive as I can about it. It can still happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment