Friday, June 17, 2011

Dreading going home to visit my in-laws

Positive news, I got my positive ovulation test..the other day. First positive I've gotten since Dec. Let's hope that means I'm pregnant at the end of the month. My husband didn't get sent to Ft. Carson, he tests in July. So I think this was meant to happen like this and I'm going to be pregnant at the end of the month. I just hate driving my hopes up like this. Hopefully this time they won't get crushed.

On another note, we're going home next weekend. I'm not looking forward to discussing the Sarah saga with them. Really it's no one's business, Sarah just decided it was. I'll just say my bit and how I feel, if they don't understand or at least try to, it's not my problem. I think they'll understand it to an extent. Just don't feel like discussing it, I'm fine pretending she doesn't exist. No sense in stressing myself out over unnecessary people. On top of that my period is due the day we leave on Sunday. So if it decides to come it will be a sucky way to end the weekend.

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts for the end of this month! PLEASE. I'm so ready to create my beautiful baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment