Friday, June 3, 2011

A New Day

As far as the Sarah ordeal goes, I'm pretty much done with it. She's not worth my time, let alone any more of my thought. I did however ask my cousin to (since they talk) tell her to mail back my Dexter seasons. I want my stuff back..And my cousin didn't message me back right away, so I immediately jumped to conclusions that she sided with Sarah. Thank goodness that wasn't the case. I hate how Sarah had to be a cry baby and drag people into this. Completely childish. You would think someone with a college degree, mother of 2, and working on her master's would be more of an adult.

So now that I'm done talking about that, until I go home and my in-laws want to discuss it, now I can move onto more important things..such as my period ended today and around next weekend into early next week I will have my fertility window. However, if my husband passes his tests this week he will be going the week of my ovulation to Ft. Carson for his tests. If he fails, then he's kicked out to 509 and will deploy in 2 weeks. Then I'm only a year from IVF. I want him home for my ovulation! The military has awful timing.

Oh and since everyone is having their baby, there's now a new wave of pregnant women. I've been having to delete some new friends off my FB. Majority of them I don't really talk to them anyway. It just sucks that I can't be part of this new wave..that Mr. Stork, God, whoever chose my fucking SIL instead. Oooo have I got so much hate towards her. This holiday ought to be interesting, because I won't be present when she is. I am NOT going to sit there watching everyone fawn all over her bump. Absolutely refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment