Friday, June 24, 2011

Feeling lucky today

Awoke feeling very, very nauseated. Thought I was going to puke all over myself in bed. But I burped and it tasted like vomit, so my stomach contents were making their way up. Good sign!! Not going to run and get a test, just going to wait patiently to see if Rosy comes. Trying hard to relax and not get my hopes up.

I finally scored one of those Bounty $5 off coupons after trying all this month, got my lovely Tom Ford sunglasses in yesterday, and I get to eat Jack in the Box today. So I'm feeling pretty lucky today and hopefully it stays that way for a while. Even if my stupid period comes, I'll just do my best to keep a positive attitude and try harder this next month.

I found a couple of other schools who have the dental assistant program. I'm going to keep on pursuing that angle next week.

Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that this will finally be my month after trying for almost 17 months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment