Saturday, November 24, 2012

Did you hear the one about the infertile and pregnant woman at the cinema?

No of course you didn't, because it's not going to happen! Ever. Well unless of course I'm visiting a pregnant former IF mate and she wants to go to see a film. Or unless the unthinkable happens and I'm pregnant too.

My workmate and I have had plans to see the newest installment of Twilight. Knowing very well of my struggles (in fact I told her about what happened at work) she goes and invites the new pregnant one to go along. Ugh! Really?! I then proceeded to explain that I am not comfortable around pregnant women in general. It has been known to trigger an anxiety attack. Extreme, I know. It's bad enough I have to work with her. Though normally I don't work with her, we tend to work opposite shifts. So why in the world would I want to socialize with her??!!

I'm starting to realize fertile people don't think really think of IF people. That's why I'm starting to give more thought to myself. Sounds a bit selfish, when I say it. However, I think you need to put yourself first when people don't give any thought to you. I'm not wanting a pity party or any sympathy, just for people to use common logic. I think that makes sense.

Here's something that gave me a chuckle. A bit tacky, but funny nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment