Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Seriously, Jessica Simpson?!

What are you, the new Tori Spelling? Fucking breeder.

 I'm just unimpressed that she's pregnant again. Didn't she just have one like yesterday? 7 months, same thing. I just can't stand those women who pop them out one right after the other. I'm looking at you, Michelle Duggar. But that's a whole other argument. That woman can't even parent the whole lot she has. More importantly, how in the world do women do that shit??!! Or even want to do that? I would want to take the time to get to know and enjoy my first child. Perhaps Jessica Simpson is too stupid to know she needed to get back on BC if she wasn't planning another. I mean I know I don't need BC because I'm IF, but what excuse do the fertiles have? None!

Anyways, it's nearing AF's arrival and I'm less than pleased my 28th birthday is round the corner. I'm not sweating bullets in terms of age and IF, because I know I have a bit of time. However, when I hit that 30 mark and am still childless...panic will certainly set in. Great.

2 comments:

  1. Can you imagine what Weight Watcher's is thinking? DH thinks she got pregnant to get out of the deal, lol.

    Dude, I'm 32. I am freaking the f* out. I don't care if my doctors tell me I'm young. I need 2 kids by the time I'm 35 so I'm pushing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I didn't think of that. I read another article that took a swipe at her lack there of intelligence. Apparently she thought chicken of the sea tuna, was really chickens from the ocean. Lmao. Time to give up the celeb gossip for a while.

    ReplyDelete