Friday, November 30, 2012

Fucking Mad!

My lovely DH who is in complete denial of IF and most likely ashamed of it, had yet to tell his parents we were not going to be there for Christmas. It's not that I want to stay away from them, I do want to visit..but I'll lose it if I get around the pregnant daughter. I can't endure that pain. It's already enough, that I have to live with IF on a daily basis.

Well today I find out that he finally told his mother about it. Apparently she was less than pleased and had a few not so nice things to say regarding the matter. I can understand her being not too happy about it, but have some respect for the tough time I'm going through. I'm sorry my depressed, anxiety ridden, infertile self interferes with your fertile, fucking Christmas!!! My riding on the brink of insanity, breakdowns, and hopeless thoughts are just an inconvence. I should just set aside my feelings, mental health, slap on a fake smile and pretend I'm happy just to please everyone else. No, fuck that!!

I will not risk my mental health just to please you people. You don't seem to agree. What does that say about you? Do you really have my best interests in mind? No, you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment