Thursday, November 29, 2012

Regarding My Old FB Account

On my old FB, I started to be a little more open about IF. Surprisingly when I did, 3 of my friends came forward and talked to me about their struggles. One I knew had recently lost a set of twins LTTC for 7yrs, the other said she had been NTNP for 3years with an irregular cycle, and the last girl had 2 miscarriages LTTC for 2years.

Well the second girl fell pregnant in Dec 2010, only to lose her baby the day of his birth in July (they had to take him early) from CDH. I haven't spoken with her to find out if she's gotten pregnant again. The girl who had TTC for 7years got pregnant on her second round of IVF. She got pregnant last year the same month as my SIL (I hate). It was rather kind of her to tell me later in the year via PM. Now, the last girl I found out is expecting their child next year. So all of those girls who came out to me, have all had a pregnancy but me. Although it sucks still being childless, I consider myself lucky not to have suffered any physical losses.

And my SIL have completed their families, so that leaves me. Unless of course my other two BILs decide to marry, which I don't see happening. It looks like I'm next. Come on 2013!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment