Friday, January 25, 2013

Just one of those infertile days

Well it didn't help the fact that I had this eerie dream about my husband trying to give his sister our baby when it was born. Why she needs our child when she has two, I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with her and the other both completing their families before I even get pregnant. Depressing, isn't it?

I sat on the toilet randomly crying over IF. I'm rather mad at myself, because I was doing so good by letting it fall to the bottom of my mental list. This seems to happen before AF gets here or day of AF. I already know she's coming, as she does every fucking month. I know the menstrual cycle will end when I go through menopause, but when does this nasty infertile cycle end? Hopefully a hell of a lot sooner than menopause.

No comments:

Post a Comment