Sunday, January 13, 2013

Still at crossroads with this.

The one thing I'm really looking forward to is quitting my crap job. It's seriously the pits. I had to listen to pregnant cow whine about maternity wear how it was so expensive, and if I knew who carried the belly bands because her trousers are so tight. Yes bitch I have a drawer full at home, let me just loan you one. Oh wait no, those are headbands. Because I'm infertile and don't have a reason to have those!!

I don't feel any better about my DH being unemployed soon. It could be worse, he could be left physically disabled and not able to work. So I should count myself semi lucky.

I'm at crossroads as to what to do about LTTC while temporary living with our father. If I were to get pregnant, we wouldn't be able to afford a child right now. Then again, I don't want to stop trying because what if I do conceive naturally eventually? We're never going to able to afford IVF, so I might as well give it a shot naturally while my eggs are still viable. I don't know. Really, I just don't to toss away my dream of becoming a mother. I want to try till I can't try anymore. That way NO ONE can dare tell me that I didn't try hard enough to be a mother. And if they do, this gives me a free pass to punch them in the face.

These Special K sea salt and vinegar crisps taste like shit. Blech!

No comments:

Post a Comment