Friday, January 18, 2013

That damn cow is still trying to be mates!

I have a second person growing out of my cheek. This nasty under the skin zit that just won't go away, and you know putting concealer on it will irritate it even further. Disgusting. Never mind the fact, I'm back on Doxy (oral acne pills). I suppose it's from the stress of going back to uni and the upcoming move.

Yesterday, I literally had no time to sit on the toilet (but once). Woke up, took my husband to work, threw the clothes in the wash when I saw I had no clean work clothes, pinned those up to dry, ran to school for a while, waited 20 minutes for my idiot advisor who never showed up, ran back home to pee, eat food, pick up husband, throw half wet clothes on and run to work. Yeah.

The one former pregnant cow has been kissing my arse ever since I told her off about the drama. She then proposes this idea that we should be weight loss buddies. Excuse me? She then said she didn't mean anything but it. I'm a US 8/UK12, I'm fine with my body atm. I know when I move back in with my father who has stints in his heart, I'll drop down to a US 6. She then when on to tell me what the diet consisted of, eating all fruit one day, eating all veggies the next day, basically starving the shit out of yourself. I told her this, and then told her the real way she needs to lose weight. Basically stop eating McDonald's all the time!! She also proposed that when it gets warmer outside we should take her son out for walking. Erm, where did I say I was going to be your weight loss buddy??!!! Ugh, this girl just doesn't get it. I cannot wait till I quit that place. I already gave them my notice way in advance.



4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Emily! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog!

    ewalsh874{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. People like that just make you want to bang your head against the wall...over and over...hard and harder. So glad you're getting out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, I'm totally curious who you are. Come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sounds like she needs a slap in the face with a banana. I know I'm mrs diet at the minute, but I hate all of these weird and wonderful 'Only eat meals during odd hours and make sure your foods all orange' type of woman (and men for that matter!)

    At least theres light at the end of the tunnel with the job! Hopefully miss diet pants will leave you well alone! x

    ReplyDelete