Monday, January 28, 2013

Infertile 139 revisited..

Did I say my wanker professor was done lecturing about infertility?? Silly me, I'm mistaken!!!

He went there. Again. I just rolled my eyes, and sat there with this sour look on my face. I know he saw me, because I'm one of those overachievers who like to sit in the front of class. I'm on Cycle # (lost fucking count now) Day 3 of AF and you're revisiting a subject, we've already established you know jack shit about. Really?!?!

He spoke about how your temp spikes before ovulation and you can use this as a tool to maximize pregnancy. Duh, and it doesn't do anything for infertiles. And like these fertile bitches in this lecture class need help "maximizing" their chances. Then he went on to speak about the spike in twins due to fertility drugs. Blah, blah, blah. My eyes glazed over and I stopped listening half way through his 4th(?) infertile lecture. Come off it already!!!!!!

I'm starting to think people are getting misinformed by their professors in AP II about infertility! This is where the problem lies. I've already corrected him to some extent, then he gives me this filthy look like he's teaching the class. So I have to pipe down if I want a good grade, as he is the department head. I knew I should've stayed home today because of my endo. At least he described that accurately!

On top of that it's also been one of those rainy, crap days. My jogging pants and sporty little MK flats are sopping wet. I need some wellies but my calves are monstrous, so shopping for them is a complete pain in the bum.

Ughhh, I need chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. They teach that in AP? Crikey, I barely go that through nursing school. Even with our rotations, we only had one week of maternity stuff. Craziness.

    Now all they need is a vajayjay model. :P

    Aaahhh, gross. :O

    ReplyDelete