Monday, May 20, 2013

Damn it!

I made a post yesterday with some images of sexy men, but they didn't show up! Grrrr. They were there for viewing pleasure when I finished the post! They were by no means in the buff, and very PG-13. Just pisses me off.

Speaking of pissing me off, I had to listen Sunday to former whiny pregnant cow bitch about her previous pregnancy. She said something about how she didn't sit down at work till about the third trimester, which is a bold faced lie because she is one lazy cow. I'm sitting down because I have 8hr work days with a half hour lunch and barely any breaks in between. It's bullshit. I also know that standing on your feet, you will be at risk for blood pooling in your legs leading to a clot, which can possibly result in embolism. I won't risk anything happening to my child. You bet your bottom dollar I will sit on my arse when necessary!

Anyways, she went on and on about how horrible her pregnancy was with the MS, how bad her feet ached, blah, blah. If I wasn't standing several feet away from her and a supervisor was also within earshot, I would've smacked the shit out of her. You were not high-risk and you had 0 complications, twatbag! You're just a whiny cow who loves to complain to anyone who listen. Instead I had to settle with rolling my eyes at her and walking away. Even though I'm expecting, it's still offensive to whine about your pregnancy like that. STFU and be grateful that you get to experience it!


1 comment:

  1. Awww man, I saw a post title about hormones and then it was gone! I was looking for a hormonal partner, lol.

    If they were kilted men, then I'm seriously bummed, lol.

    "STFU and be grateful that you get to experience it!" - Saying it like only a preggo IF could say it!

    ReplyDelete