Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wardrobe Malfunction

I can honestly say I've never suffered a nip slip, ripping my trousers in public, etc. Although last year when I was at a waterpark my bikini bottoms nearly came off when I went down the slide. Thank goodness that was unsuccessful, I didn't get a Brazilian done!

Until today....

I selected my khaki pants from the closet and slipped them on. When I went to go partially zip them, my hand fumbled at nothing. WTH? While taking a closer look at my trousers I noticed my zipper had split and was on one side of the track. Maybe I could just slip it back in with a little force. Wrong. It wouldn't come back together. On one side of the track, it was coming apart from the seam. Great, I have less than 20 minutes to get my bum to work. I took my other khakis out of the closet, I was lucky enough to get them over my big butt, however the zipper wouldn't even zip an inch. Shit. So I fumble around the flat for a safety pin to pin them at the bottom. Not a damn one! I can't go to work with my fly hanging all the way open! I ended up rolling my belly band far enough to cover the opening so people wouldn't catch a peek at my floral granny panties. Sexy, right?

Then I got to thinking how on earth did these pants bust? My bump is still small! These pants happen to be a size bigger than I normally wear. I've come to the conclusion that the wash machine messed them up. Or at least I'll keep telling myself that. Lol. DH couldn't stop chuckling and said it reminded him of the advert of where several people's trousers burst open and buttons go flying! So sweet.

I wonder if this is a normal part of pregnancy, busting the zipper on your pre pregnant trousers? Lol.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, this IVF weight is causing some pants stretching so don't even worry if your pregnant body is causing it! It's the hormones. :) Blame it all on the hormones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whomever invented sweatpants deserves the Nobel Peace Prize!

      Delete
  3. S/he would have to share it with the maker of the bra. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete